A Lucky St. Patrick's Day Party
Can you hear the bagpipes and feel like you're on the Emerald Isle? We can, especially now that we've thrown this easy Pot of Gold St. Paddy's Day Party, a celebration of all things Celtic.
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Go green and gold, including clovers and pots of gold at the end of the rainbow.
2) The green runner we used is a roller blind from Ikea but green paper or fabric will work too.
3) Have 'Waking Ned Devine' playing on the TV.
4) We made green Jell-O in dollar store beer mugs and topped with whipped cream for a treat for all ages.
5) At the dollar store, stock up on green accessories (moustaches, hats, glasses) and green clover grass that we used as placemats.
The perfect St. Patrick's Day place setting.
Luck of the Irish
We found the end of the rainbow!
Erin Go Bragh (Ireland Forever)!
Pot of green gold...
Raising a glass (or two) to St. Pat.
Fudgy Chocolate Mint Brownies Recipe
Junior Mints Milkshake Recipe