London Calling Party
It's time for a brunch-time British invasion!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Decorate using red, white and blue, especially the Union Jack.
2) Have a sip from Prince William's tea with these cheeky RoyalTea tea bags.
3) Fill table with toy black cabs, minis & double deckers.
4) Make guests speak in a British accent - each time someone falls out of character they have to eat a spoon of Marmite.
5) Have 'Sherlock Holmes,' 'Notting Hill' or any of the James Bond films playing on the TV.
Wave to the Windsors
Getting lost and found in the roundabouts
Going for gold
Breakfast of Champions
No changing of the guard here
Earl Grey Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe
Perfect Pimms Cocktail Recipe