A Hair-Raising Party
We've always wanted the Farrah Fawcett Flip. Now, even if we can't have it, we can fete it with this chic and fun Hairdresser Appreciation Party. C'mon and get rolling throwing this easy, hair-raising party!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) The dollar store is incredible for this party - we stocked up on scissors, spray bottles, brushes, combs, hair clips and rollers for this party.
2) Add blue food coloring to water in a jar and you've got an instant comb dispenser.
3) Have 'Don't Mess with the Zohan' or 'Shampoo' playing on TV.
4) Line table with rolled towels, shampoo, hairspray, and other styling products.
5) Send guests home with fun accessories and clip-on hairpieces.
A spray bottle, brush and scissors from the dollar store.
Ready for their comb-out!
Bad Hair Day
No More Tangles
A day under the dryer...
Grab old, broken or super-cheap hairdryers and spray paint them fun colors.
Apple Cinnamon Sticky Buns with Caramel Icing Recipe
Pink Lemonade Martini Recipe